How to Write Research Papers Abortion
Writing a research paper abortion is really a hard task as this topic has always been one of the most debatable and controversial. There are a lot of people that think the abortion to be an ordinary thing while the others are against it. So, it is rather difficult to make a choice: whether to be on it or against it. That is why; one of the most complicated tasks is to make a choice. This small text will help you in writing the abortion paper and will provide some useful advices on the structure of this work.
Usually, the research papers abortion consist of 7 – 11 pages and have nearly 3000 – 3500 words. To write a strong and informative paper you need to follow the particular steps and advices. We would like to present you these main steps, so that you can write an excellent, interesting and informative text which can be easily defended.
- The title page. The title of the research paper abortion can be done in different ways. It can be MLA or APA style. If you need the MLA style it is required to use a double-spacing. Each word begins with a capital letter.
- The content or plan. Here comes the list of all the sections you are going to describe in your paper.
- The introduction. This part of your work should state such points as: a short explanation, the aim of your work, the main questions of the paper, the description of the current research, your own facts and research. In other words, the purpose of an introduction is to make the reader familiar with the topic.
- The main body. It is the longest part of the abortion paper. Each section should include the main point and the argument. The arguments can be taken from books and magazines discovered at the stage of gathering the information. Besides, the writing should contain such points as: interpretation of the literature, the description of the problems, current research results and your own point of view.
- Conclusion. Now you have to describe the main problem and show the results of your researches. Make a summery of your discoveries; prove the strength and the importance of your researches.
- Literature. This stage contains the complete list of the sources you used.
- Appendices. Here, you need to list all the charts, statistics, maps, etc.
You are familiar with the main stages of the abortion paper writing now but it would be helpful to provide the examples of the abortion topics. Here are some of them:
- Abortion and its risk for health
- Abortion and the religion
- Abortion and the Catholic moral
- Abortion: the right or the compulsion
- Abortion and the ethnics
Anyway, you can find a great number of the research papers abortion examples at the web, either free or not. The help of the custom writing companies is the wisest way as you will save the time and efforts. Our professionals at PhDify.com will make their best to help you in completing such a serious and complicated task.